I'm a little late joining in the fun at Coming Clean, but I'm ready to jump in and get stuff done!! With 2 little boys, it's sometimes hard to find the motivation/time to get stuff done around the house, even though I know it will make our lives so much better once it's done. I'm going to take this opportunity to join with the rest of you to bite off one small area each week. Hopefully taking the small steps will start us off on a path that leads to greater things! My goal for this week is to tackle the catch-all area in the kitchen. It's a small counter area by our phone and seems to be the place that things that we just don't quite know what to do with end up (and stay for an extended amount of time). I'd like for it to be a home base area for family organization and a place to stash things that I need to deal with, but can't at the moment (with a plan for follow-up). Here is my "before" pictures, hopefully I'll have "after" pictures soon! If you want to join the mission for organization check out Melinda's blog for details.







2 comments:
Welcome to the troops, Amber! So glad you found me! ;0) I am having so much fun and am meeting some amazing blogging mamas.
Can't wait to see your "After" photos!
I am so glad that I am not alone! I don't know about you but my "teacher desk" looked the same way!
Post a Comment