Last week was the beginning of Operation Organization at Coming Clean (click on the picture above for more information or to join us). For the next 7 weeks we'll be tackling one area at a time to try to restore some order in our lives and our homes. Last week I tackled the kitchen counter catch-all. I'm really proud of myself and so pleased with the result. It makes me smile each time I walk by!! (To see the "Before" pictures click here or scroll down to Week 1)
Now, onto the next area! This week my goal is to organize our master closet. The closet isn't in the worst shape, but we've definitely let it slide. I know that it will be a blessing to my husband to have an organized space to walk into and it won't hurt my feelings at all either! Now, here are the "before" pictures.
Head on over to Coming Clean and link up your own organizational challenge! Let's cheer each other on!!!








6 comments:
Can't wait to see photos! Your kitchen counter looks great!! Good job!
I am so jealous of your walk in closet. Doesn't it feel good to be rid of all the paper clutter. Every time I look at my desk, I smile.
Great job on the counter! I organized a counter in my kitchen for last week's challenge as well.
I am jealous of your master closet though.. I wish I had that much space! Though.. it would still probably be as cluttered as my current closet (which I will tackle soon...)
Great job! I love the plate about serving the Lord. Thanks for visiting my blog. I may have to do one of those "Ta Da" lists. Great idea.
Great job, Amber! You are so right ... our families appreciate our organization efforts. My daughter thanked me about a zillion times for her new room (not a normal things for a preteen!) Good luck this week!!
Post a Comment