Friday, August 21, 2009

Operation Organization - Week 4

Operation Organization


Time again to check in on our progress for Operation Organization. This past week I tackled my laundry room and hall closet. Neither was very bad, but there were several things that needed to be taken care of in each area. I still need to do some deep cleaning in these areas, but at least the bulk of the clutter is gone! For "Before" pictures click here, or scroll down to Week 3. Here are the "After" pictures. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to keep it looking this good, and maybe even better!





This week my goal is the "desk" areas in our house. We have a table that serves as a desk upstairs on our landing and it and the surrounding area have become landing zones for all kinds of things. Also, I have a little corner in our living room where I keep my laptop and various bits of paperwork that needs some tidying up. Here are the "Before" pictures:



Now, head over to Melinda's blog and link up your own organizational challenge and visit the other Operation Organization participants. Let's keep encouraging each other!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Your laundry room looks great! I wish I had one the size of yours.

Good luck with your desk area. Right now mine is so covered with papers I can barely find the laptop! LOL.

Christa said...

An entire week of suspense was well worth it. Look at the amount of shelf space you have now. That's amazing!

mommy4life said...

I need to tackle my laundry room! Maybe next week! You did a great job!

Madonna said...

Looks good! Thanks for the inspiration.

Melinda said...

Laundry room looks awesome!! Mine needs a major overhaul. It is so small, there's not much to work with and it gets out of control quickly.

Good luck on this week's goal! This week I'm tackling my pantry. Maybe I'll have the courage to tackle MY laundry room by Week 8!