Friday, August 14, 2009

Operation Organization - Week 3

Operation Organization



Well, we've made it through 2 weeks of the Operation Organization Challenge over at Coming Clean. I'm so excited about the progress that I've made and am motivated to keep getting things done! Last week my goal was to organize our master closet. I'm so pleased with the result and my husband is loving it too! I packed away all of my maternity clothes (my son is 4 months old now) and weeded out a trash bag full of clothes that I no longer wear to bless someone else. (Now, if I could just get my husband to do the same...) Here are the "After" pictures - to see the "Before" pics click here or scroll down to Week 2.









This week my goal is to tackle our hall closet and the laundry room. They probably won't have the biggest impact, but they've been on my to-do list for quite awhile now and it will be wonderful to have that done. Here are this week's "before" pictures.


Hall closet (under stairs)

Top of washer/dryer and shelves above
Bench area (inside garage door)
Opposite wall (catch-all)
Now, head over to Melinda's blog and check out the other posts and link up your own organizational challenge.

6 comments:

Christa said...

Wow! Your closet looks beautiful! (I'm afraid to even open the door to mine.) I can't wait to see what the after pictures of your next goal will look like. You're doing great.

Madonna said...

You closet is so roomy! You did a wonderful job organizing it! I am going to tackle my laundry room week 4, so I will definitely be coming back for some inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Your closet looks wonderful!

I can't wait to see your laundry room next week- I must admit, I'm having a little bit of laundry room envy right now...Mine barely has enough room to turn around in!

dawn said...

that closet looks awesome! Way to go. It's so nice and spacious too. Must be almost fun to put away your laundry. :)

Cindy said...

Lucky, Lucky girl to have a closet that big. The closets in our house are so small.

Anyway you did a great job. Good luck next week.

Melinda said...

I'm so jealous!! You're closet looks amazing! Doesn't it just feel wonderful when you walk in it? ;0)

Mine makes me want to run out screaming! Maybe I'll conquer it by Week 8!